<body>
Monday, January 11, 2010

1 Case study(Local)
STOMPer Alkiefish sent in this online conversation he had this afternoon (Aug 17).
"What I thought was a friend, turned out to be a solicitation for sex!" he says.
The STOMPer, who signed on to his msn messenger account, discovered somebody by the name of 'Joann' adding him.
"I thought it was a friend of mine," he says, "but little did I expect the conversation to turn into an online solicitation for sex."
The conversation went on as below -
Joann says:
Hi
Alkiefish says:
hey
Joann says:
hey, A/S/L?
Alkiefish says:
who is this?
Joann says:
hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo randy today for some reason lol
Alkiefish says:
Nope no webcam, where do I know you from?
Joann says:listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!
Alkiefish says:
great stuff. No it's ok you go on ahead. have a great time!
Joann says:
I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE
Alkiefish says:
how on earth did you get my email address anyways? Was it some random thingy?
Joann says:
well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! Fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!
Alkiefish says:
WOW! Go away I'm gonna report you.
Joann says:
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?"
The STOMPer believes that it's a script at the other end of the conversation and he wonders how marketers managed to get his msn address.
"I think it's dangerous if young children, who immerse themselves in technology, get suckered into such gimmicks. "
Worse still, is that if they somehow manage to land their hands on their parent's credit cards..."


Profile
the girl next door

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Emmalene<3
1D
Tanjong Katong Sec
I created this blog specially for the Project CRuSH Cyber Wellness thing.
So i guess there's no need to introduce myself that much.
Best viewed using
INTERNET EXPLORER



Archives
gone with the wind

January 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration